- To have supportive families and friends being instrumental in assisting in realizing the vision of the Cffb for those affected by Cystic Fibrosis (CF)
- To live in an era of social media so that we can get our messages out to educate people about who we are, why we do what we are doing, how they can help, when we need to do so, and what are the areas of challenge we face as an organization that prohibits us from doing more for those who are afflicted by the illness.
- That we are gaining recognition locally by the medical fraternity
- That donors, sponsors, and supporters generally recognize that we are doing everything, within limitations, to function as a bonafide charitable entity
- That we have the interactions and advise of the wider global Cystic Fibrosis bodies that keep us focused on and educated about what we should be considering in our fight against CF
- We are able to embark upon another year with teams of excited and thoughtful supporters who will attend our events and activities to ensure that we realize targets set to assist those who suffer from CF
While we say thanks for all you have done in any way for us up until 2017, we look forward to interacting with you during 2018 as we strive to meet and exceed previous targets. We wish you a happy and wonderfully blessed new year. Thank you for being a part of the teams that serve to win victories over CF.