Volunteers are a constant need. Often when you find the right one who has the time, skillset, and the greatest of attitudes, along with the willingness to help; they get hired away by individuals/entities who get to see them in action and realize "this one is a keeper".
- Great leadership
- Good governance
- Clear mission supported by aims, goals, and objectives
- Great media access and usage
- Concessions and incentives
- Continued education programs
- Local and international recognition
We the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of Barbados - Registered Charity 861 exist to assist those who have the illness Cystic Fibrosis, and We are Aware to Care!